Jahdiel Larraguibel is an associate at Fineberg Ramamoorthy LLP. Before joining the firm, Jahdiel summered and articled in the Toronto office of a leading national IP boutique. Jahdiel’s articling experience included patent, trademark and copyright litigation, IP licensing, and regulatory matters in the drug, food, cannabis and cosmetic industries.
Jahdiel earned his Juris Doctor from the Faculty of Law at Western University with a specialization in Intellectual Property, Information and Technology. During his legal studies, Jahdiel was a member of the Community Legal Services IP team and was president of the Western Intellectual Property Association. Jahdiel also served as research assistant to the Director of the Intellectual Property, Information, and Technology area of concentration at Western University. He received the highest standing in Advanced Patent Law.
Prior to law school, Jahdiel worked in the biotech industry where he assisted biotech companies and universities to develop and manufacture custom biologics. He completed his B.Sc. in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology from the University of Waterloo and his M.Sc. in Molecular and Cellular Biology from the University of Guelph where his research focused on a cell signaling pathway related to colorectal cancer.
- Called to the Ontario Bar, 2019
- J.D., Intellectual Property, Information & Technology concentration, Western University
- M.Sc., Molecular and Cellular Biology, University of Guelph
- B.Sc. (Hons), Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, University of Waterloo
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association and Ontario Bar Association
- Member of the Intellectual Property Institute of Canada
- Executive Committee Member of the Toronto Intellectual Property Group
- Member of the Canadian Hispanic Bar Association